Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photographs & Memories...



Yippee!! I've got new clothes for the play!

Must remember to remove the price tags next time I leave home...







Hi Guys!!
I'm back from Goa!
Now let's get this show on the road...





Room No. 3 at the Trivandrum Club.
If you want to stay there, you'll have to get past me...




The gang at Blooming Bay, Varkala.




The huts at the edge of the cliff at the resort.





Here's my recipe for a perfect afternoon there...






First, a generous sip of Martell Fine Cognac!
Then, look to your right...









Another sip of cognac, and look to your left.
Smile, and say thank you!!











Harvey with the girls on our very own private beach.










Uma take one last look at the sunset...








Goodnight all...





No comments: